The Community Life Mission
› Creating Apartment Cultures of Genuine Community
The Community Life Method
› Contact → Connect → Contribute → Community
The Community Life Outcomes
› Great Neighborhoods and Community Impact through Relationships
What are some social outcomes and indicators that community is having an impact?
- Transformed individual lives in all areas of life who are then capable and willing to help others.
- There should be increased knowledge, skills, and resources working for shared benefits in individuals throughout the apartment neighborhood.
- Community volunteerism should be on the rise.
- Residents should be inviting their friends and family to live at their property.
- Community partnerships between the apartment complex and other local assets should exist.
- Residents should be sharing their lives with other residents and inviting them into community.
- Their should be an growing positive “buzz” around the neighborhood about the apartment.
- People should be making new friends and trying new things.
- Communication should be happening on a large-scale level so residents feel informed.
- There is a growing sense of community and trust.
- People should see the program as their own and not belonging to an outside agency.